In God We Trust
To Develop Virtuous individuals as the foundation of a good society
The Jonathan Gloag Academy has been founded under the auspices of KENYA CHILDRENS HOMES, that was founded in 1961 to cater for the needy and Destitute children
Started in 2001, Jonathan Gloag Academy quickly established itself as an academic institution par excellence in Nairobi. Jonathan Gloag Academy aims at bringing up ‘All – Round’ individuals through mental, physical, emotional, social and spiritual development of each child under our care
The pleasure arising from thinking and learning will make us think and learn all the more.
• The highest standard learning facilities in a conducive, attractive and clean environment that makes learning both effective and enjoyable.
• Promotion of social equality by providing equal opportunities for all children regardless of background. The school further targets orphaned and destitute children from Kenya Childrens Homes and seeks to integrate them with those from regular families.
• Academic excellence through a teacher-pupil ratio which enables the use of interactive teaching methods. This also promotes critical thinking and self expression thereby producing confident individuals.
• The use of discipline methods that promote a sense of responsibility among the pupils and produces self disciplined individuals who are accountable for their actions.
• Building each pupil’s character through the teaching of moral values and a mentoring system.
• Providing opportunities for the development of individual talents.
• Providing exposure to all fields of life i.e. technological, industrial, agricultural, communications, cultural and sports, while at the same time promoting research skills.
• Fostering a sense of social responsibility among the pupils through supporting the less fortunate in society.
• Developing a strong Christian foundation in each pupil through communal sharing of the Bible and prayer.
• Producing pupils who can compete in the world market through collaboration and partnerships with other like-minded institutions both locally and internationally.
• Individual attention from teachers.
• Modern Fully equipped library.
• Fully equipped science laboratory.
• Language classes,French.
• School transport.
• Provide a hot well balanced Lunch.
• Freshly baked snacks to take with 10.30am tea.
• Provision of all course books.
• Excellent learning features and facilities.
• Fully equipped Computer rooms.
• A fully equipped infirmary with qualified nurses.
“I am immensely proud of all the pupils, staff and parents at the Jonathan Gloag Academy. Our Values define us as a school and our dreams inspire us to do better.What drives us is our determination to be the best and so we thank all who have been supporting us in achieving our dreams."
“Welcome to Jonathan Gloag Academy.Whilst our website may give you a taste of all that is on offer, I would urge you to come visit the School, as it is only then that you will gain a true insight into the warmth, confidence and friendliness that radiates from within every area of our outstanding school."
“On behalf of all the children, staff and Board of Governors, I’d like to welcome you to our website. From our high academic standards and continued sporting excellence to our extensive array of co and extra curricular programmes, our dedicated and progressive teaching staff remain keen to draw the very best from all the boys and girls under our care.“
|350 - 399||7||8||12||23||23||30||30||32||32||30||29||46||44||37|
|300 - 349||4||8||3||12||19||16||11||16||14||9||9||11||21||30|
|250 - 299||3||4||-||4||5||3||2||2||1||3||1||3||5||7|
|Mean Total Mark||339.6||339.0||385.95||352.33||351.04||358.04||357.06||356.0||375.72||362.76||378.83||370.87||364.51||356.62|
|Mean Percentage Mark||67.92||67.80||77.19||70.47||70.21||71.61||71.41||71.20||75.14||72.55||75.77||74.17||72.90||71.32|